BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN,KUWAIT
The 9th edition of
KQ Matter 2018
- DO YOU HAVE NERVES OF STEEL?
- ARE YOU A QUIZZER OF CALIBER?
- ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIGGEST CLASH OF THE BRAINIACS?
If the answer is Yes!!!!
We challenge you to partake in the best brain game of the country to prove your might and mettle and to win fabulous prizes!
A Mega Interschool Quiz for the Dauntless Quizzers of Kuwait.
Get Ready to dive into the seamless sea of infotainment
• ELECTRIFYING ROUNDS OF QUIZZING!
• ADEPT AND ADROIT QUIZ MASTERS!
• INCORPORATES INNOVATIVE QUIZZING TECHNIQUES!
• CONGENIAL AND DEMOCRATIC RULES!
• NO ENTRY FEE!
- KD 500, AN EVER-ROLLING TROPHY AND CERTIFICATES FOR THE WINNERS
- KD 300, A TROPHY AND CERTIFICATES FOR THE FIRST RUNNERS UP
- KD 200, A TROPHY AND CERTIFICATES FOR THE SECOND RUNNER UP
• PAIRS COMPRISING AN EIGHT AND A NINE GRADER.
• MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM SCHOOLS AND ENTRIES IN PAIRS.
HURRY! THE LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION IS 28th April, 2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
- There is no restriction to the number of teams from a school that can register for KQ Matters
- Students can register as a TEAM of 2 from the same school. Students from classes 7, 8 and 9 are eligible for participation. (Please note: The participating pairs should be from different classes)
- The entry form should be submitted only after getting the signature from the respective School Principal.
- The entry form should be submitted with the latest photograph and the name of the student printed on it.
- The hard copy of the entry form should be submitted to the Indian Educational School on or before the last date which is 28 / 04/2018
- The registered team of students will appear for an online preliminary test. Six teams that score the maximum points amongst all teams will be the finalists. If more than one team from the same school appears qualifies for the preliminary round, then the top scoring team of that school will be eligible for the final round Grand Finale.
- In case of a tie, tie breakers will resolve it to pick the top SIX
- The top six teams will have the same members who had taken the preliminary test. ONCE QUALIFIED FOR THE GRAND FINALE CHANGES IN THE TEAM MEMBERS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The Grand Finale will be an oral quiz lasting for about 2 hours.
- The quizzing will be in English only.
- Students MUST be in their school uniform and WEAR the ID cards issued by the respective schools when they come for the Preliminary test and Grand Finale.
- The Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 12.05.2018, Saturday in IES Auditorium.
- The participants should report to the IES on the day of Preliminary Exam with an escorting teacher. The reporting time is 8:30 a.m.